Terms & Conditions
- “Buus”, “Platform”, “Us”, “Our” or “We” refers to Buus and the Buus Platform, which operates as a mobile phone application.
- “Bus Provider”, “Service” or “Transport Service” means the professional service provided by a registered bus company which provides vehicular transport including but not limited to Minibus Service, Airport Shuttle Transfers, Shuttle buses, Coach buses, Tours and Tour buses, Party Buses and any other type of private bus service that may be provided.
- “User”, refers to the “Rider” or “Passenger” that book a Transport Service through Buus and its applications.
- The terms must be agreed upon to use Buus and its applications, otherwise you may not access Buus and its services. Buus has the right to amend their terms whenever they see fit, and will supersede previous versions. Buus has the right to deny access or use of service to anyone at any time for any reason.
- You must be at least 18 years if age to be able to access Buus, where you will enter a legally binding contract to use Buus’ Service and register a Buus Account. By accessing or using the Buus Platform you hereby acknowledge and warrant that you are 18 years or older and have the legal ability and authority to enter into a legally binding contract.
- By completing a Booking, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
- It is the responsibility of the Bus Provider, Transport Service or Bus Operator to keep up to date information regarding their service and vehicle. It is also up to the Service Provider to make sure the Images they provide on the Buus app are accurate and updated regularly.
- The Service Provider shall acknowledge and agree that Buus shall have all rights to use the Images provided for advertising, marketing and/or any other business purpose in any media or platform to its sole discretion without any notice or compensation to the Service Provider.
- Pictures used in your listings must accurately reflect the quality and condition of your vehicle. Buus reserves the right to require that listings have a minimum number of Images of a certain format, size and resolution.
- When uploading or creating a vehicle listing onto the Buus Platform you must (i) provide complete and accurate information about your Transport Service (such as vehicle description, location, size, make, model, year, registration plates, number of available seats, and calendar availability), (ii) provide any other pertinent information requested by Buus. You are responsible for keeping your listing information (including calendar availability) up-to-date at all times.
- The Bus Provider is solely responsible for setting a price or rate, including taxes, for the Transport Service. Once a Rider has requested a Booking, you may not request the Rider(s) or User(s) to pay a higher price than the Booking request.
- Any terms and conditions included in your listing, particularly in relation to cancellations, must not conflict with these Terms or the cancellation policy you have selected for your Listing.
- Once a Booking is made by the User and/or is accepted or pre-approved by the Transport Service, you are then entering a legally binding agreement with the User to fulfil your obligation to provide your Transport Service(s) to the user as described in your listing when the Booking is made. The Transport Service also agrees to pay any taxes or fees applicable to the Booking.
- Buus commands that Bus Providers obtain appropriate insurance for their Transport Services. Please review any respective insurance policy carefully, and in particular, make sure that you are familiar with and understand any exclusions to, and any deductibles that may apply for such insurance policy. Including, but not limited to, whether or not your insurance policy will cover the actions or inactions of Users (and the individuals the User has booked for, if applicable) while using your transport vehicles or participating in your Experience, Event or other Service.
- Bus Providers must provide and obtain Insurance and Public Liability on their vehicles, as well as maintaining and/or operating a legally registered Vehicle with the Local, State and Federal Road Authorities. All Bus providers and their drivers must hold a current state or national licence that legally allows for the transporting of passengers. Bus Providers and their drivers must hold the minimum requirement needed to drive the vehicle in which they are transporting passengers. All bus providers must hold a bus licence as well as a valid bus accreditation.
- You will not post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Buus Service that: (i) is fraudulent, false, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information) or deceptive; (ii) is defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (iii) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (iv) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; (v) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances; or (vi) violates any of Buus’ policies. Buus may, without prior notice, remove or disable access to any Buus Service that Buus finds to be in violation of these Terms or Buus’ then-current policies or standards, or otherwise may be harmful or objectionable to Buus, its Users, third parties, or property.
- Riders are liable for any damage they cause to the vehicles which may result in paying for the cost of repairing the vehicle or any necessary cleaning costs required by such actions caused by the Riders.
- You acknowledge that Buus and its services are not carried out by Buus and are provided by independent third-party contractors who are not employed by Buus or any of its affiliates.
- You acknowledge that all Transport Services will be made under brands and businesses that do not belong or are in no connection to Buus. These are third party providers and contractors that operate under their own business name to provide transportation services through the Buus Platform.
- You acknowledge that Buus does not control or has any connection with the advertising of these Transport Services outside of the Buus Platform or any of its affiliate social media or other marketing/advertising services used by Buus.
- You acknowledge that Bus Providers may apply different terms and may differ in policies from Buus and in such, are not endorsed by Buus and Buus will not be liable or responsible for any product or service of these Bus Providers.
- You agree that your Account must be kept up-to-date and accurate pertaining the information supplied by you. This includes names, mobile numbers, addresses, emails, or any other such requirement needed to sign up to the Buus Platform. Failure to do so may hinder your accessibility to the Platform and in such, may be denied access if these instructions are not followed.
- By creating an Account, you agree to grant access to the Buus Platform to send you text (SMS) messages as part of normal business operations and the use of the Services. Buus may also send promotional codes or activity via text (SMS) messages or email where they see fit.
- Buus has the right to rescind any promotion they deem fraudulent, illegal or any error made on Buus’ behalf. Buus reserves the right to disable any offer at any time for any reason without liability to Buus.
- You acknowledge that the use of these Services may result in charges on behalf of the Transport Service. A payment will be facilitated by Buus after the good or service is provided by a Transport Service(s), where there may be taxes or non-refundable charges paid by you.
- All charges require immediate payment and are non-refundable, unless otherwise stated or determined by Buus. Once a payment has been made, you will receive a receipt via email.
- You acknowledge that prices may vary dependent on time, location, date and other factors such as peak times and/or public holidays. Buus has no affiliation with the prices quoted and provided by the Transport Service, and in such has no liability or compensation will not be provided if prices differ from different Transport Services.
- You may at any time decide to cancel your Booking prior to the time of arrival by the Transport Service, in which case may charge a cancellation fee.
- Buus makes no guarantee regarding the reliability, timeliness, quality, sustainability or availability of the Transport Service or Bus Providers requested through the use of the Buus Platform. Buus cannot guarantee that the Transport Service will be uninterrupted or error-free and any risks arising from the use of the Transport Service will solely be on you.
- Buus shall not be responsible or liable for any damages caused, loss of profits, personal injury or any such issue that may arise from the use of our Platform or Services.
- Buus will not be liable for any delays or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond Buus’ reasonable control.
- Buus may give notice by means of a general notice on the Platform or Services, electronic mail to your email address provided in your Account, or by written communication sent to your address as set forth in your Account.
You agree to indemnify and hold Buus and its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including solicitors’ fees) arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use of the Platform or Services, or goods and services obtained through your use of the Services; (ii) your breach or violation of any of these Terms; (iii) Buus’ use of your User Content; or (iv) your violation of the rights of any third party, including Bus Providers.